We used to ship python-launcher, but we stopped.
|Reported by:||cjb||Owned by:||mstone|
|Priority:||high||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Keywords:||Cc:||marco, cjb, tomeu|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
---> Package python-launcher.i386 0:0.1.0-1.olpc1 set to be updated
build515's build log doesn't have any matches for "python-launcher".
It's quite possible that the package has bitrotted and needs to be brought up to date for python2.5/F7, but we really need it -- it allows each python process to avoid importing its own copy of libraries like GTK.
Could you take a look, danw? Thanks!
Change History (12)
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by jg
- Milestone changed from Untriaged to Trial-2
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:7 Changed 8 years ago by kimquirk
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Verified set
comment:8 Changed 8 years ago by mstone
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:10 Changed 8 years ago by jg
- Cc mstone removed
- Owner changed from J5 to mstone
- Status changed from reopened to new
- Verified unset