Unwanted mouse events when laptop is closed: Need better bumpers
|Reported by:||shenki||Owned by:||mlj|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
When using XO in ebook mode, holding with portrait orientation, a comfortable position for the hand is the top of the screen.
This causes the back of the screen to push down on the mouse button, as well as move the cursor, causing unexpected movement around the document you are trying to read.
With the screen completely covering the touchpad, is there any reason to still accept mouse input? With the new touchpad, we will be able to power it down, but it is still an issue for <=B4 units.
Change History (5)
comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by jg
- Component changed from distro to design
- Milestone changed from Untriaged to Gen2
- Owner changed from jg to Eben
comment:3 Changed 10 years ago by Eben
- Component changed from design to hardware
- Owner changed from Eben to mlj
- Summary changed from Unwanted mouse events in ebook mode to Unwanted mouse events when laptop is closed: Need better bumpers