Web browser needs "download, copy link" etceteras
|Reported by:||mcfletch||Owned by:||erikos|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||never set|
Description (last modified by jg)
The web browser currently doesn't allow for the "alternate" interaction types for links, seen typically as a right-click to bring up a set of choices such as "download", "copy url", "open in new tab" and the like.
There are lots of other cases where you want to be able to copy a link instead of following it, or you want to open a new window (or better yet, tab) with the new document.
Change History (15)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by marco
- Component changed from web browser to interface-design
- Owner changed from marco to Eben
comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by kimquirk
- Milestone changed from Untriaged to Trial-3
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:13 Changed 9 years ago by jg
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from Untriaged to Opportunity (please help!)