Provide standard ways for a machine to claim it is an XO
|Reported by:||sj||Owned by:||jg|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
There are circumstances where it is helpful for a machine to be able to claim it is an XO.
A service might want to provide different interfaces or content to XOs than it does for other clients.
In particular, the browser should offer some unique string that allows XO-friendly sites to customize their appearance for XOs. There should also be a similar way to hint over the mesh that a machine is an XO as opposed to another sort of laptop.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by jg
- Milestone changed from Untriaged to Trial-3
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by cjb
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened