Dynamic cairo "loading" animation for boot.
|Reported by:||cscott||Owned by:||dcbw|
|Keywords:||Cc:||kimquirk, eben, cscott, rebecca, okada, christianmarc|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
Currently we have a "rotating XO guy" with fixed grey/white colors, done with simple frame-based animation directly to the frame buffer.
The design calls for a "rotating clock" design where the XO man's colors match the colors selected by the child.
Preferred implementation strategy is either with cairo/directfb, or by starting the X server very early in the boot process and using the standard sugar canvas methods.
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by cscott
- Summary changed from Dynamic "loading" animation for first boot. to Dynamic "loading" animation for boot.
comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by kimquirk
- Cc kimquirk eben cscott rebecca okada christianmarc added
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:5 Changed 9 years ago by cscott
- Summary changed from Dynamic "loading" animation for boot. to Dynamic cairo "loading" animation for boot.
comment:6 Changed 9 years ago by marco
- Milestone changed from First Deployment, V1.0 to Untriaged
- Type changed from task to enhancement
comment:7 Changed 9 years ago by jg
- Milestone changed from Untriaged to Opportunity (please help!)
- Priority changed from high to normal