The journal should reconnect to the datastore if it restarts
|Reported by:||bert||Owned by:||tomeu|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||never set|
While trying to reproduce #3374 the journal became unresponsive. Apparently the datastore crashed and restarted, but the journal did not reconnect.
Change History (13)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by jg
- Milestone changed from Untriaged to Trial-3
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by kimquirk
- Keywords relnote added
- Milestone changed from Trial-3 to First Deployment, V1.0
comment:4 Changed 9 years ago by tomeu
- Summary changed from Datastore crash freezes journal to The journal should reconnect to the datastore if it restarts
comment:5 Changed 9 years ago by tomeu
- Keywords 9.1.0:? added
- Milestone changed from Update.2 (8.2.0) to Retriage, Please!
comment:6 Changed 9 years ago by tomeu
- Keywords changed from relnote, 9.1.0:? to relnote 9.1.0:?
- Milestone changed from Retriage, Please! to 9.1.0