CC license support in journal, as liblicense across the XO
|Reported by:||paulproteus||Owned by:||marco|
|Keywords:||Cc:||jon@…, walter@…, sj@…, nathan@…, asheesh@…, tomeu, dgilmore, kimquirk, mstone, greg@…|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||never set|
Creative Commons wrote a patch for the journal to show add CC licenses as well as let you choose them.
That patch is available at http://cctools.svn.sf.net/svnroot/cctools/liblicense-sugar/trunk/journal.patch .
As written in its README <http://cctools.svn.sf.net/svnroot/cctools/liblicense-sugar/trunk/README>, this requires the liblicense RPM. You should read the info in the README to see how to get the RPM.
This code was written by our summer interns and Google Summer of Code contributors, as was liblicense, but I (Asheesh Laroia, a full time software engineer at CC) am in charge of maintaining them.
I was told to assign this to the build category, but I'm not sure what that meant.
Change History (34)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by rejon
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by rejon
- Component changed from journal-activity to distro
- Keywords liblicense creativecommons library journal added
- Owner changed from tomeu to jg
comment:5 Changed 8 years ago by jg
- Component changed from distro to sugar
- Keywords liblicense creativecommons library journal removed
- Milestone changed from Untriaged to First Deployment, V1.0
- Owner changed from jg to marco
comment:12 follow-up: ↓ 13 Changed 7 years ago by rejon
- Milestone changed from Future Release to Update.2
comment:22 Changed 7 years ago by rejon
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 8.2.0 (was Update.2)
comment:25 Changed 7 years ago by marco
- Milestone changed from 8.2.0 (was Update.2) to Retriage, Please!