SD high-speed not working yet
|Reported by:||cjb||Owned by:||dilinger|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
We've backed out the kernel support for high-speed SD, which was introducing instability. Felix reports that Marvell have it working, so we'll look at their fix after B-1.
There should be a release note with B-1 advising that high-speed cards work, but won't get >8MiB/s.
Change History (15)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by jg
- Component changed from distro to kernel
- Milestone changed from BTest-1 to BTest-2
- Owner changed from blizzard to dilinger
- Priority changed from normal to high
Changed 9 years ago by johnlin
comment:13 Changed 8 years ago by dilinger
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed