Activity API needs "is_dirty" method to prevent unnecessary saving of data
|Reported by:||AlbertCahalan||Owned by:||tomeu|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
I used Write, probably 1 time. I now have 1 undesired entry cluttering up my journal, making it harder to find the stuff I want to keep.
I never told Write to save anything. I never even shared the activity. I just ran it and used it.
People should not need to delete stuff after using an activity.
Change History (11)
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 2 Changed 7 years ago by marco
- Component changed from write-activity (abiword) to interface-design
- Owner changed from uwog to Eben
comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by jg
- Milestone changed from Never Assigned to Future Release
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:7 Changed 7 years ago by Eben
- Summary changed from Write activity leaves crud in journal to Activity API needs "is_dirty" method to prevent unnecessary saving of data