Matchbox with startup-notification support
|Reported by:||RavuAlHemio||Owned by:||jg|
|Component:||distro||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
While libstartup-notification is present in the image of build 617 and used by libwnck, matchbox-window-manager and libmb are not linked to it.
To enable, pass --enable-startup-notification to ./configure.
This enables developers to use libmb's mb_single_instance_get_window, a function I personally shall find useful when porting SDL games to the XO.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by jg
- Component changed from x window system to sugar
- Milestone changed from Never Assigned to FutureFeatures
- Owner changed from jg to marco
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by marco
- Component changed from sugar to distro
- Owner changed from marco to jg