Install manual pages when the choice is made to do so.
|Reported by:||sj||Owned by:||dgilmore|
|Keywords:||man man-pages manual help||Cc:||bernie|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||never set|
we don't ship man pages atm. we can make 'man' and 'info' aliases that tell people just discovering their terminal exactly what command to run to install them.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by jg
- Milestone changed from Never Assigned to Future Release
- Owner changed from jg to dgilmore
comment:4 in reply to: ↑ description ; follow-up: ↓ 7 Changed 9 years ago by dking
- Milestone changed from Future Release to Retriage, Please!
- Priority changed from low to high
- Summary changed from set up a global alias for 'man' and 'info' directing people to more info to Install manual pages when the choice is made to do so.
comment:6 Changed 9 years ago by dking
- Keywords man man-pages added
- Verified set
- Version set to Build 650