browser upload from gnash bypasses Journal.
|Reported by:||walter||Owned by:||erikos|
|Keywords:||Cc:||tomeu, marco, rsavoye|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||never set|
I went to upload a .ogg file and ended up in a file dialog instead of selecting from the Journal. This seems to be a regression of some sort in the browser.
To reproduce the bug on Ship.2,
Record a video with the Record Activity
Try uploading your video
Change History (22)
comment:18 Changed 9 years ago by jg
- Cc rsavoye added
- Milestone changed from Retriage, Please! to Update.2
comment:21 Changed 8 years ago by cscott
- Action Needed set to never set
- Milestone changed from 8.2.0 (was Update.2) to Future Release
- Priority changed from blocker to high
- Summary changed from browser upload not using Journal on Ship.2 to browser upload from gnash bypasses Journal.