journal updates are too heavy, should happen less often
|Reported by:||tomeu||Owned by:||tomeu|
|Priority:||high||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
Right now, the journal listens for changes in the DS and updates itself every time there's a create/update/delete.
Instead, when we are notified of a change,we should just invalidate the cache, and when the journal becomes active, update the UI.
Switching to the journal will be slower, but at least we won't be degrading general performance of sugar and activities.
Change History (13)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by jg
- Keywords Update.1? removed
- Milestone changed from Never Assigned to Update.1
- Priority changed from normal to high
Changed 9 years ago by tomeu
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by tomeu
- Keywords review+ added
- Milestone changed from Update.1 to Retriage, Please!
comment:5 Changed 9 years ago by tomeu
- Cc marco added
- Milestone changed from Update.2 to Retriage, Please!