Better (better? there are none!) dialog for SSL / https sites
|Reported by:||ywwg||Owned by:||erikos|
|Priority:||high||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||never set|
(btw, I thought I already filed this bug, but I can't find it. Sorry if this is a repeat)
My email is self-hosted, and I don't have an official web certificate for https. Because of this, mozilla pops up a confirmation dialog asking if I want to accept the certificate anyway. In the web activity, the OK / Cancel buttons in this dialog are non-functional, preventing me from getting to the website and checking my email.
Steps to reproduce:
- go to my webmail server.
- olpc asks if you want to accept the certificate
- click OK
- dialog is dismissed, website loads
- nothing happens.
other ok/cancel dialogs popped up by the mozilla component do work, but I can't remember an example right now :(.
Change History (30)
comment:13 Changed 8 years ago by tomeu
- Component changed from sugar to web browser
- Keywords relnote removed
- Milestone changed from Trial-2 to FRS
- Priority changed from high to normal
comment:14 Changed 8 years ago by kimquirk
- Milestone changed from FRS to Trial-3
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:16 Changed 7 years ago by marco
- Milestone changed from Trial-3 to Untriaged
- Summary changed from SSL / https sites without official certificate not accessible in web activity to Better dialog for SSL / https sites
comment:18 Changed 7 years ago by marco
- Component changed from web browser to interface-design
- Owner changed from marco to Eben
Changed 7 years ago by rharrison
comment:27 Changed 7 years ago by vorburger
- Cc vorburger added
- Summary changed from Better dialog for SSL / https sites to Better (better? there are none!) dialog for SSL / https sites
- Verified set