Browse Codec detection for Real Streams fails
|Reported by:||tomhannen||Owned by:||kreneskyp|
|Priority:||blocker||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Keywords:||Cc:||jg, walter, kreneskyp, marco|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||never set|
Using Browse I'm unable to open many BBC realplayer links, despite having Watch & Listen installed.
The Watch&Listen Activity can play the .rm files when I open them directly, but Browse cannot correctly detect the realplayer option, and instead and only offers WMV for some reason.
A screenshot of the error is attached.
I am using a B4 laptop, with Q2D04 firmware, running build 650.
Change History (14)
Changed 8 years ago by tomhannen
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by tomhannen
- Summary changed from Broswe Codec detection for Real Streams fails to Browse Codec detection for Real Streams fails
comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by jg
- Milestone changed from Never Assigned to Update.1
- Priority changed from normal to blocker
comment:5 Changed 8 years ago by marco
- Component changed from browse-activity to distro
- Owner changed from erikos to jg
comment:6 follow-ups: ↓ 8 ↓ 11 Changed 8 years ago by jg
- Cc jg walter added
- Component changed from distro to browse-activity
- Owner changed from jg to erikos
comment:11 in reply to: ↑ 6 Changed 8 years ago by marco
- Cc marco added
- Component changed from browse-activity to other-activity
- Owner changed from erikos to kreneskyp