Touchpad *mostly* non-functional
|Reported by:||Ozwald||Owned by:||victorchao|
|Priority:||high||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Keywords:||touchpad||Cc:||dilinger, cjb, bernie, rbwjrw, jg|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||never set|
Hi all; Just recieved my G1G1 XO which is very cool. However the touchpad only works in the up/down axis albeit a little herky-jerky. Not well at all in the left/right axis, only zooming from one to the other while intermittently stopping along the way.
I've tried the de-power and four-finger salute as suggested by the folks at support@… but no joy. If it was consistentl in its badness i'd be more inclined to suspect the h/w but since the behavior varies somewhat after the attempted fixes i'm inclined to believe in s/w voodoo.
The service@… folks replied that they'd recieved 3 or so similar complaints but directed me to the laptop.org folks who have now directed me here.
Change History (27)
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by jg
- Cc dilinger cjb bernie added
- Component changed from distro to kernel
- Milestone changed from Never Assigned to Update.1
- Owner changed from jg to dilinger
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:3 follow-up: ↓ 5 Changed 8 years ago by bernie
- Owner changed from dilinger to bernie
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by bernie
- Owner changed from bernie to dilinger
- Status changed from assigned to new