Ticket #560 (new defect)
|Reported by:||marco||Owned by:||erikos|
|Keywords:||Cc:||mstone, tomeu, marco, erikos|
|Deployments affected:||Blocked By:|
Description (last modified by marco) (diff)
Here is I would suggest to attack it:
* Start from /usr/share/doc/pylint-0.12.1/examples/pylintrc, relax it a bit. As a first pass we only want to get problems like unused/undefines variables, code bugs etc.
* Setup a script inside the sugar modules that devel can use to run it. It should just work, i.e. it should not require to create your own ~/.pylintrc
* Fix all the errors reported by pylint
* Make the pylint more strict, matching our code style guidelines.
* Fix all the errors reported
At each step we should commit the code to the repo.