|Reported by:||marco||Owned by:||erikos|
|Keywords:||Cc:||mstone, tomeu, marco, erikos|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
Description (last modified by marco)
Here is I would suggest to attack it:
- Start from /usr/share/doc/pylint-0.12.1/examples/pylintrc, relax it a bit. As a first pass we only want to get problems like unused/undefines variables, code bugs etc.
- Setup a script inside the sugar modules that devel can use to run it. It should just work, i.e. it should not require to create your own ~/.pylintrc
- Fix all the errors reported by pylint
- Make the pylint more strict, matching our code style guidelines.
- Fix all the errors reported
At each step we should commit the code to the repo.
Change History (16)
Changed 9 years ago by jennjacobsen
comment:5 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 9 years ago by jennjacobsen
- Keywords review? added; sugar-love removed
comment:10 Changed 8 years ago by erikos
- Cc tomeu marco erikos added
- Owner changed from dcbw to erikos
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.