PS should drop handles causing InspectHandles failing
|Reported by:||chihyu||Owned by:||gdesmott|
|Keywords:||8.2.0:? joyride-2288:+||Cc:||joe, mbletsas, Charlie, morgs|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||design|
Tested with three different machines: build 653, joyride 1454 (clean install), joyride 1454 (olpc-updated from build 653).
All machines were connected to mesh network 1 (school server).
Go to Neighborhood view, hover mouse over buddy icons -- some buddy does not have a name, but can possibly be added as a friend or invited to an activity.
Change History (35)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by jg
- Component changed from connect-activity to sugar
- Milestone changed from Never Assigned to Future Release
- Owner changed from morgs to marco
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by marco
- Keywords update.1? added
- Milestone changed from Future Release to Retriage, Please!
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by jg
- Keywords update.1? removed
- Milestone changed from Retriage, Please! to Update.1
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by marco
- Component changed from sugar to presence-service
- Owner changed from marco to morgs
comment:10 Changed 7 years ago by marco
- Keywords 8.2.0:? added
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 8.2.0 (was Update.2)
comment:11 Changed 7 years ago by mstone
- Action Needed set to communicate
- Cc joe mbletsas Charlie added
comment:22 Changed 7 years ago by gdesmott
- Summary changed from machine with no name to PS should drop handles causing InspectHandles failing