Browse crashes consistantly with certain combination of steps.
|Reported by:||legutierr||Owned by:||erikos|
|Keywords:||Cc:||Walter, erikos, legutierr|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
Browse will crash if two things are done in order:
1) the window is scrolled down at least once, and
2) the zoom-in button is pressed in View
I have tested this combination of actions in a variety of contexts, with 100% consistant results (it always crashes):
- text files read out of the filesystem
- text files read off the web
- html files read out of the file system (from the default homepage)
- html files read off the web
- connected to the internet via WPA2, and not connected to the internet (i.e. empty networks.cfg file at boot)
- immediatly after restart, and then also after working with other activities
- doing the scroll by: using the (x) button on the minitor en casing, dragging the scroll bar, or clicking the empty scroll space to "page down"
The crash does NOT seem to take place if the window is scrolled all the way back up to the top, however. If the window is top-aligned, then the crash seems not to happen.
Change History (14)
comment:9 Changed 8 years ago by erikos
- Cc erikos added
- Owner changed from erikos to ApprovalForUpdate
comment:10 Changed 8 years ago by jg
- Keywords Browse crash Update.1? removed
- Milestone changed from Never Assigned to Update.1