msh0 interface with a bogus name (msh0_rename)
|Reported by:||carrano||Owned by:||cscott|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Keywords:||review?||Cc:||Blaketh, mbletsas, carrano, dwmw2, cscott, wad|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||never set|
In joyride-1477 (and also in older joyride versions) the msh0 interface is reported (baptised) as msh0_rename.
This will, if anything else, break some scripts.
Change History (25)
comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by dsd
- Keywords review? added
- Milestone changed from Future Release to Retriage, Please!
Changed 9 years ago by dsd
comment:4 Changed 9 years ago by jg
- Cc cscott added
- Milestone changed from Retriage, Please! to Update.1
- Owner changed from dwmw2 to dgilmore
comment:18 Changed 9 years ago by cscott
- Cc wad added
- Milestone changed from Update.1 to Update.2
- Owner changed from dgilmore to cscott
- Priority changed from high to normal