ejabberd RPM needs to install/create cert
|Reported by:||wad||Owned by:||daf|
|Priority:||high||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||package|
After following the directions on http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Ejabberd_Configuration , and installing ejabberd-1.1.4-1.7.20071205svn1050.fc7.olpc and enabling shared rosters, etc. I was able to "register" a laptop with the school server (a user account was created on the server, and the .sugar config file now specifies "schoolserver" as the Jabber server), but the Jabber server is showing no registration by the laptop.
The school server was running build 141. The laptop was running build 1489, and was connected to the school server via the mesh.
The presenceservice logs from the laptop are attached.
Change History (18)
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by morgs
- Component changed from presence-service to telepathy-other
- Owner changed from morgs to daf
comment:5 Changed 9 years ago by jg
- Milestone changed from Never Assigned to Update.1
- Priority changed from normal to high
comment:6 Changed 9 years ago by morgs
- Summary changed from Laptop unable to connect to schoolserver jabber server to ejabberd RPM needs to install/create cert