cannot play .ogg files smoothly
|Reported by:||chihyu||Owned by:||chihyu|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||never set|
This might be related to 5851.
http://www.xiph.org/vorbis/listen/compilation-ogg-q4.ogg via Browse activity.
- One machine with joyride-1489, clean installed, was able to play the .ogg file smoothly.
- One machine upgraded from build 653 to joyride-1489 using "olpc-update joyride-1489" was only able to play the .ogg file for 1 second. (the file was 62 seconds long)
- One machine upgraded from build 653 to joyride-1489 using "olpc-update --usb" was able to play through the .ogg file, but the sounded extremely choppy.
Change History (7)
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 3 Changed 9 years ago by jg
- Milestone changed from Never Assigned to Update.1
- Owner changed from jg to chihyu
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.