inconsistent battery charge state indications
|Reported by:||Quozl||Owned by:||David.Lin|
|Keywords:||battery||Cc:||ray.tseng@…, wmb@…, luna.huang@…, vance.ke@…|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
Description (last modified by jg)
All three units were taken for a one hour 40 minute walk over outback terrain. During the walk, psu_0/capacity_percentage was logged along with wireless signal and noise level. The other battery monitoring parameters were not logged. Each unit experienced the same usage pattern as part of a structured coverage test, beginning with fully charged battery, according to the monitoring parameters.
On unit Quozl 3, the battery capacity remained at 100% throughout, and when it was returned to AC adapter power showed a green battery light, and the battery status showed "full".
On unit Quozl 2, the battery capacity declined as expected, and when returned to AC adaptor power showed a red-orange battery light, and the battery status showed "charging".
On unit Quozl 1, the battery capacity declined as expected, and when returned to AC adaptor power showed a light-orange battery light, and the battery status showed "charging".
All three units are on build 193 with A62 firmware.
Change History (24)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by jg
- Component changed from embedded controller to hardware
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords firstname.lastname@example.org added
- Owner changed from ray.tseng@… to mfoster
- Priority changed from low to blocker
Changed 9 years ago by Quozl
comment:16 Changed 9 years ago by jg
- Cc ray.tseng@… wmb@… added
- Keywords email@example.com removed
comment:17 Changed 9 years ago by ted.juan
- Cc luna.huang@… vance.ke@… added
- Owner changed from ted.juan to David.Lin
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:22 Changed 9 years ago by jg
- Keywords battery added
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed