Ticket #5976 (new defect)
closing lid fails to suspend
|Reported by:||chihyu||Owned by:||cjb|
|Priority:||high||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Component:||power manager (OHM)||Version:|
|Deployments affected:||Blocked By:|
Tested with 3 joyride-1520, Q2D8a machines.
The symptoms are similar to those described in #3505.
- Close the lid while playing a local ogg music file from Browse.
- The wireless indicator and power indicator both flash.
- The screen turns off (when later opening the lid, it's easy to see the screen turning on).
- Every few seconds, the power indicator lights up for more than 1 second. Whenever the power indicator does so, music is played.
- 1 out of 3 machines (olpc-updated from 1489 via Internet) plays the music more frequently than the other 2.
When the lid is open, the screen turns on, and the music keeps playing smoothly.