closing lid fails to suspend
|Reported by:||chihyu||Owned by:||cjb|
|Priority:||high||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Component:||power manager (OHM)||Version:|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
Tested with 3 joyride-1520, Q2D8a machines.
The symptoms are similar to those described in #3505.
- Close the lid while playing a local ogg music file from Browse.
- The wireless indicator and power indicator both flash.
- The screen turns off (when later opening the lid, it's easy to see the screen turning on).
- Every few seconds, the power indicator lights up for more than 1 second. Whenever the power indicator does so, music is played.
- 1 out of 3 machines (olpc-updated from 1489 via Internet) plays the music more frequently than the other 2.
When the lid is open, the screen turns on, and the music keeps playing smoothly.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by jg
- Component changed from distro to power manager (OHM)
- Milestone changed from Never Assigned to Update.1
- Owner changed from jg to cjb