make dnsmasq work with NM for Mesh as a portal
|Reported by:||dgilmore||Owned by:||cjb|
|Keywords:||8.2.1:+ staging-7:+||Cc:||bemasc, carrano, mbletsas, gregorio, edmcnierney, kimquirk|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||finalize|
NetworkManager pulls in dhcpd for XO as a mesh portal, which is currently turned off.
For update.2 we would like to turn it on and use dnsmasq which is much lighter.
We need to get it configured and setup right to work.
Change History (24)
Changed 7 years ago by mbletsas
comment:8 Changed 7 years ago by mbletsas
- Action Needed set to add to release
- Cc gregorio added
- Milestone changed from 8.2.0 (was Update.2) to 8.2.1
Changed 7 years ago by carrano
comment:11 follow-up: ↓ 12 Changed 7 years ago by cjb
- Action Needed changed from add to release to testcase
- Cc edmcnierney kimquirk added
comment:14 Changed 7 years ago by cjb
- Owner changed from dcbw to cjb
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:20 Changed 7 years ago by mstone
- Action Needed changed from test in build to add to release
- Keywords staging-7:+ added