Battery not charging after installing Update.1 690!
|Reported by:||garycmartin||Owned by:||rsmith|
|Component:||embedded controller||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
No battery led charging indicator when plugged in, though I am now getting the red indicator. Worried I'm about to turn this B4 xo into a cute brick if I can't get it to accept power very soon :-( Been working fine up until moving to 690 last night. Firmware is Q2D10, but have been using that for a number of days under other os builds without issue. Initially after first installing 690 it seemed to be charging and reporting fine on the home screen, but this seems to have kicked in after a reboot or shutdown.
Change History (4)
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by cjb
- Component changed from power manager (OHM) to embedded controller
- Milestone changed from Never Assigned to Update.1
- Owner changed from cjb to rsmith
- Priority changed from high to blocker
comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by garycmartin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed