Sharing problems with Salut
|Reported by:||gdesmott||Owned by:||morgs|
|Keywords:||release? cjbfor9.1.0||Cc:||Collabora, cjb|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||test in build|
On #6483 was discussed some sharing issues with Read and Salut.
I did lot of tests and sharing almost never works with Salut on XO's (but works pretty well with sugar-jhbuild with my stream tubes fix (see #6483)).
Though disable Read's suspend policy (by creating this file /etc/inhibit-ebook-sleep) really improve results.
So I think something goes wrong in Read's suspend code.
Would be cool if a Read developper could explain us how it's supposed to manage suspend.
Change History (15)
comment:10 Changed 7 years ago by marco
- Action Needed set to diagnose
- Milestone set to 8.2.0 (was Update.2)
comment:13 Changed 6 years ago by mstone-xmlrpc
- Keywords cjbfor9.1.0 added
- Milestone changed from 8.2.1 to 9.1.0
comment:14 Changed 4 years ago by godiard
- Action Needed changed from diagnose to test in build
- Milestone changed from 9.1.0-cancelled to 11.2.0-M3