Firmware release - 5.110.22.p8
|Reported by:||carrano||Owned by:||ashish|
|Keywords:||Cc:||mstone, mbletsas, carrano, jcardona|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
FW release W8388-5.110.22.p8
- Dynamic MAC contention window adaptation.
Based on number of neighbors MAC contention window is adjusted.
Current implementation relies on beacons received, with assumption
of 100ms beacon interval, and active neighbors.
- OLPC ticket 4616: Mesh doesn't resume from suspend on receipt of multicast packets.
Multicast filter in firmware also filtering broadcast packets.
Modified the filter so that filter will not process broadcast packets.
- OLPC ticket 6709: Stop beacon transmission during monitor mode.
- OLPC ticket 4927: [firmware] beacon interval gets reset by other operations
Preserve beacon setting during scan.
Can be found at:
Change History (13)
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by carrano
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by carrano
- Cc mbletsas added
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:4 follow-up: ↓ 7 Changed 9 years ago by carrano
- Cc carrano jcardona added
- Owner changed from dgilmore to ashish
- Status changed from reopened to new