Read activity crashes if you zoom PDF
|Reported by:||skierpage||Owned by:||morgs|
|Component:||read-activity||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
I did olpc-update 703 then ran Bert's script to reinstall activities.
Read activity version 45 crashes/exits when I browse built-in PDFs. Two examples:
- Open Browse (Web), navigate to file:///usr/share/activities/worldfactbook-maps, open africa.pdf. After this downloads open Journal and run it. Choose View, repeatedly click zoom icon. After about 7 zooms, Read vanishes!
- Open Browse (Web), navigate to Books > Short texts > Solar System. After this downloads open Journal and run it. Scroll to page 5 "The Sun", choose View, repeatedly click Zoom to 334%, Read vanishes!
There's nothing in the Journal or console window, the activity just goes away and Sugar displays the previous view level you were at. In ps alx output I noticed the readactivity's VSZ was 112440 and RSS 78516 a few steps before it exited.
Change History (12)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by marco
- Action Needed set to never set
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by skierpage
- Milestone set to 8.2.0 (was Update.2)
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from Update.1 to Development build as of this date
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by morgs
- Owner changed from rwh to morgs
- Status changed from reopened to new
comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by godiard
- Action Needed changed from design to test in build
- Milestone changed from 9.1.0-cancelled to 11.2.0-M3