multicast RX broken in joyride
|Reported by:||dsd||Owned by:||jcardona|
|Priority:||high||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Keywords:||8.2.0:+ olpc3-20:- blocks:8.2.0 joyride-2103:+ joyride-2181:- joyride-2200:+||Cc:||morgs, wad, dsaxena, Collabora|
|Blocked By:||Blocking:||#7383, #7393|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||qa signoff|
I have an update1 laptop running on mesh network 11 which sees a lot of other XOs in the neighbourhood view.
I then sign my olpc3 laptop onto the same mesh. It appears in the neighbourhood on the update1 system.
No XOs ever appear on the neighbourhood view on the olpc3 system.
Change History (46)
Changed 7 years ago by dsd
comment:7 Changed 7 years ago by marco
- Keywords 8.2.0:+ added; olpc3-20:- removed
- Milestone changed from Never Assigned to 8.2.0 (was Update.2)
comment:23 Changed 7 years ago by gdesmott
- Component changed from presence-service to wireless
- Owner changed from Collabora to dwmw2
comment:25 Changed 7 years ago by dsd
- Cc wad added
- Summary changed from Presence broken in olpc3 to multicast RX broken in joyride
comment:41 Changed 7 years ago by dsd
- Keywords joyride-2181:- joyride-2200:+ added
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed