New board ID moving into production
|Reported by:||wad||Owned by:||rsmith|
|Component:||embedded controller||Version:||not specified|
|Keywords:||hardware, kernel, firmware||Cc:||wmb@…, rsmith, dilinger, dsaxena|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||test in release|
Due to minor board changes (but still, they are changes), the motherboard ID will be incremented.
This change will be delayed until the necessary software changes have been made, tested, and communicated to Quanta. Quanta would like to make the change ASAP.
The new ID (C3) will be (5/8) / 3VPCU =2.06V.
R535 will stay as 10K. R534 will change to 6.04K.
The motherboard changes are mainly replacement of 0 ohm resistors with traces. A resistor was also added to improve the robustness of the external microphone input.
Change History (7)
comment:1 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 6 years ago by rsmith
- Cc dilinger dsaxena added
- Keywords kernel firmware added
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by rsmith
- Action Needed changed from code to qa signoff
- Component changed from not assigned to embedded controller
- Type changed from enhancement to task
- Version changed from Update.1 to not specified