Updates to Browse-92 fail.
|Reported by:||cscott||Owned by:||homunq|
|Priority:||blocker||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Component:||sugar||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Keywords:||joyride-2240:+ sugar-toolkit-0.81.8:+||Cc:||homunq, marco, tomeu|
|Blocked By:||Blocking:||#4951, #6583|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||qa signoff|
The activity directory name inside the Browse-92 activitiy bundle has changed from that of Web-90, although they share the same bundle_id. This confuses the sugar.bundle.activitybundle.ActivityBundle.uninstall() code, invoked on upgrade, since it assumes the old bundle is at the same activity path as the new bundle.
Tested in joyride-2153.
Change History (18)
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by homunq
- Action Needed changed from never set to code
- Owner changed from marco to homunq
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:10 Changed 7 years ago by mstone
- Keywords 8.2.0:? added
- Priority changed from high to blocker
comment:14 Changed 7 years ago by erikos
- Action Needed changed from test in build to qa signoff
- Keywords joyride-2240:+ sugar-toolkit-0.81.8:+ added; r+ 8.2.0:? removed