Sugar should provide messages indicating when NAND is "getting full" and "critically full"
|Reported by:||cscott||Owned by:||kimquirk|
|Priority:||blocker||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Keywords:||blocks:8.2.0 r+||Cc:||Eben, godiard, humitos|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||test in release|
When the NAND is full, Sugar should suggest that the child clean up the journal.
Change History (36)
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by gregorio
- Action Needed changed from never set to design
- Keywords blocks:8.2.0 added
- Priority changed from normal to blocker
Changed 8 years ago by Eben
Changed 8 years ago by erikos
comment:9 follow-up: ↓ 10 Changed 8 years ago by erikos
- Action Needed changed from code to review
- Keywords r? added
Changed 7 years ago by erikos
comment:20 Changed 7 years ago by cscott
- Action Needed changed from add to release to test in release
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.