Internal keyboard not working in OFW if insert USB keyboard.
|Reported by:||chiaying.lin||Owned by:||wmb@…|
|Component:||ofw - open firmware||Version:|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
Description (last modified by chiaying.lin)
- Insert USB keyboard to OLPC and power on.
- While show ‘Type any key to interrupt automatic startup’, press any button on internal keyboard.
Internal keyboard not working.---->problem
- Press any button on USB keyboard to interrupt automatic startup.-->OK
- In OFW, USB keyboard is working and internal keyboard not working.-->problem
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by chiaying.lin
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Internal keyboard in OFW if insert USB keyboard. to Internal keyboard not working in OFW if insert USB keyboard.
comment:3 Changed 10 years ago by chiaying.lin
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:4 Changed 9 years ago by wmb@…
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from reopened to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.