Browse loses on comcast.net
|Reported by:||jg||Owned by:||erikos|
|Priority:||blocker||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Keywords:||hulahop-0.4.3:+ joyride-2228:+||Cc:||mstone, marco, simon|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||qa signoff|
Notice you lose completely.
It appears, in a very obnoxious way that comcast is trying to do some animation of telling you to upgrade the browser.
a) comcast.net is broken that it doesn't tolerate some browser strings.
b) I'm glad they are trying to get people to upgrade their browser, some will use firefox. But... they do it in a horrid way....
c) we need some way to set the browser string, or for if other ISP's do likewise, we may not even be able to get internet connectivity.
d) this could be a support nightmare for g1g1 (I wanted to get to comcast.net to read my mail, and comcast is one of the U.S.'s biggest ISP's.
Change History (17)
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by jg
- Summary changed from Browse loses on comcas.net to Browse loses on comcast.net
comment:10 Changed 8 years ago by erikos
- Action Needed changed from diagnose to review
- Keywords r? added
comment:13 Changed 8 years ago by marco
- Action Needed changed from review to code
- Keywords r+ removed
comment:16 Changed 8 years ago by erikos
- Action Needed changed from package to qa signoff
- Keywords hulahop-0.4.3:+ joyride-2228:+ added; r+ removed