Rebooting XO running joyride-2230 and 8.2-759 results in "hard stop"
|Reported by:||joe||Owned by:||dgilmore|
|Component:||initscripts||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Keywords:||polish:8.2.0||Cc:||charlie, kimquirk, mstone, mikus@…|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||reproduce|
Some of the XOs (at least 2) running joyride-2230 demonstrated this behavior. When rebooting a machine, the XO stops (in the process of shutting down) with a message: "waiting for X server to shut down...", then: "<init: unexpected signal 15.".
Change History (10)
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by mstone
- Component changed from kernel to initscripts
- Owner changed from dilinger to dgilmore
comment:6 Changed 8 years ago by joe
- Priority changed from high to blocker
- Summary changed from Rebooting XO running joyride-2230 results in "hard stop" to Rebooting XO running joyride-2230 and 8.2-759 results in "hard stop"
comment:7 Changed 8 years ago by thomaswamm
- Action Needed changed from never set to reproduce
- Version changed from not specified to Development build as of this date