Ticket #7939 (closed defect: fixed)
Missing stock icons
|Reported by:||cscott||Owned by:||cscott|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Component:||gtk-theme||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Action Needed:||test in release||Verified:||no|
|Deployments affected:||Blocked By:|
Description (last modified by cscott) (diff)
The following icons are missing from the sugar theme, and would make "native" GTK applications look much better:
In the 'actions' context:
- 'edit-clear', 'edit-cut', 'edit-delete', 'edit-select-all', 'edit-find', 'edit-find-replace' -- we've got the other edit- icons, so it looks odd that we've got mismatched icons in the set. 'edit-find' should be similar to 'system-search', which we've already got. 'edit-delete' is present in sugar-artwork but not installed. 'edit-clear' is our favorite "short paintbrush" icon, which should Die.
- 'go-home' - used in firefox for the home icon.
- 'window-close' - used in file menu as well as tabs
- 'document-save-as' - should be consistent with 'document-save'
- 'process-stop' - should be identical to the 'stop' icon in browse, which is 'media-playback-stop'
In the 'apps' context:
- 'help-browser' - used for the gtk stock help icon, should be consistent with the icon we use for our help activity.
In the 'places' context:
- 'folder'. Used for bookmark groups in firefox.
Of these, the two "most visible" icons are those for 'go-home' and 'process-stop', which appear on the firefox toolbar and currently look very out of place.