sugar-control-panel - blocks frame operation?
|Reported by:||martin.langhoff||Owned by:||marco|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Keywords:||joyride-2301 polish:8.2.0||Cc:||cscott, aly, erikos|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||diagnose|
While sugar-update-control is running the frame can be invoked via the frame key, but the icons don't respond to clicks.
The equivalent "zoom" keys on the keyboard however do work. Perhaps this is an "inconsistent modality of the window" problem?
Change History (6)
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by martin.langhoff
- Cc cscott aly added
- Component changed from upgrade utility to control panel
- Owner changed from cscott to erikos
comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by erikos
- Action Needed changed from never set to diagnose
- Component changed from control panel to sugar
- Owner changed from erikos to marco
comment:5 Changed 9 years ago by cscott
- Summary changed from sugar-update-control - blocks frame operation? to sugar-control-panel - blocks frame operation?