audio hardlocks the machine
|Reported by:||mstone||Owned by:||wmb@…|
|Component:||ofw - open firmware||Version:||not specified|
|Keywords:||blocks?:8.2.0 8.2.0-753:-||Cc:||dsaxena, dilinger, cjb, cscott, dsd, ChristophD|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||qa signoff|
On 8.2.0-753, Pippy-25,
- Start pippy and run the 'Bounce' example.
- Swirl the mouse cursor in a circle. For me, initial swirls are smooth and become increasingly bumpy over a period of ~ 3-10 seconds until the cursor becomes unresponsive.
- The screen is NOT redrawn, e.g. with a pygame window.
Change History (18)
comment:6 Changed 9 years ago by dsd
- Summary changed from Pippy's Bounce example hardlocks the machine. to audio hardlocks the machine
comment:13 Changed 9 years ago by dsd
- Cc ChristophD added; wmb@… removed
- Component changed from kernel to ofw - open firmware
- Owner changed from dilinger to wmb@…
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.