Control Panel / Network / Mesh / Server: should allow empty server
|Reported by:||bemasc||Owned by:||erikos|
|Priority:||blocker||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Component:||sugar||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||communicate|
The Control Panel should allow one not to specify a collaboration server, i.e. leave that field blank. Presently, one is presented with an error "You must enter a server". This should be downgraded to a "Warning: you have not entered a server".
There are lots of situations in which there is no server that can sensibly be specified, especially if one wishes to use Salut over an AP. The interface forces one to make up a url like "not.real.server" to fill that field. This is bad.
Change History (11)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by thomaswamm
- Action Needed changed from never set to communicate
- Summary changed from Control Panel should allow empty server to Control Panel / Network / Mesh / Server: should allow empty server
- Version changed from not specified to Development build as of this date
comment:7 Changed 6 years ago by mstone
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 8.2.0 (was Update.2)
- Priority changed from normal to blocker