secure-boot no longer freezes the dcon.
|Reported by:||cscott||Owned by:||mstone|
|Priority:||normal||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Component:||ofw - open firmware||Version:||Development build as of this date|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||test in release|
Testing q2e15 with signed 713, although you should be able to duplicate with any signed build:
The secure-boot word does not seem to be freezing the dcon, resulting in no pretty boot (we see linux clear the screen and the "bird" show up, messages scroll, etc).
Using a dev key and typing 'freeze boot' at the ofw prompt correctly invokes pretty boot, so the fault seems to lie in the secure-boot word.
Change History (10)
comment:4 Changed 9 years ago by cscott
- Action Needed changed from never set to approve for release
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:5 Changed 9 years ago by cscott
- Owner changed from wmb@… to mstone
- Status changed from reopened to new
comment:6 Changed 9 years ago by mstone
- Action Needed changed from approve for release to add to release
comment:9 Changed 9 years ago by cscott
- Action Needed changed from add to release to test in release