Central XO palette actions cease to function after Record sharing exits.
|Reported by:||joe||Owned by:||marco|
|Keywords:||relnote blocks-:8.2.0 cjbfor9.1.0||Cc:||kimquirk, mstone, marco|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||diagnose|
Sometimes, when running the Record activity together with Chat, and trying to stop the Record activity, the activity's icon in the top of the screen becomes dark and two effects are observed:
- It's not possible to get to the Control Panel (nothing happens, when clicking on the appropriate icon).
- When clicking on the "Restart" icon, the laptop doesn't reboot; instead, the screen becomes all white (with the cursor still shown). When hitting the "Home view" button on the keyboard, the normal Home view appears. The machine can't be rebooted "the normal way".
The log file is attached.
Change History (8)
Changed 8 years ago by joe
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by mstone-xmlrpc
- Blocked By 8206 added
- Keywords relnote blocks?:8.2.0 added; Record reboot removed
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 8.2.1
- Summary changed from 8.2-760 to Central XO palette actions cease to function after Record sharing exits.