MikMik and Gmail activities broken.
|Reported by:||akonstam||Owned by:||walter|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||never set|
I upgraded from 760 with command: sudo olpc-upgrade -rf 8.2-763
- running sdoftware uopgrade first presents me with 24 activities to upgrade. Installing eventually getws me into an endless loop which says: Gmail and MikMik needs to be upgraded.
- No entries appear in journal
- exuting Clock produces no results. The clock stays in the middle of the screen and can not be stopped by clicking Stop.
Item 1 appeared in 757 and still apprears but Record that did not work in 757 now works excwept that the picture is not transferable to journal.
Change History (7)
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by cscott
- Component changed from not assigned to gmail-activity
- Summary changed from defect 763 several softweare problems to MikMik and Gmail activities broken.
comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by mstone-xmlrpc
- Keywords cjbfor9.1.0 added
- Milestone changed from 8.2.1 to 9.1.0