8.2-764, Software Update erased complete /home/olpc/Activities directory
|Reported by:||tvoverbeek||Owned by:||cscott|
|Priority:||blocker||Milestone:||8.2.0 (was Update.2)|
|Keywords:||blocks:8.2.0 r+||Cc:||mstone, joe|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||test in release|
Updated to 8.2-764 using olpc-update.
Started software-update which wanted to install some updates and now
also for the first time a lot of library bundles.
Started OK, but remained hanging on the Wikipedia library bundle.
Canceled update and control panel.
Home view still showed all activities, including new ones like Implode.
But no activity wanted to start.
Looking with a terminal (Ctrl-Alt-F2) showed that the complete
/home/olpc/Activities had disappeared !!!
Managed to recover shell.log, which is attached.
Change History (19)
Changed 7 years ago by tvoverbeek
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by mstone
- Action Needed changed from never set to reproduce
- Cc cscott added
- Milestone changed from Not Triaged to 8.2.0 (was Update.2)
comment:9 Changed 7 years ago by cscott
- Action Needed changed from reproduce to code
- Cc mstone added
- Keywords blocks:8.2.0 added; blocks?:8.2.0 removed
comment:16 Changed 7 years ago by cscott
- Action Needed changed from approve for release to add to release
comment:17 Changed 7 years ago by cscott
- Action Needed changed from add to release to test in release