touchpad suddenly stops working (recalibration failed)
|Reported by:||HoboPrimate||Owned by:||dsaxena|
|Keywords:||cjbfor9.1.0||Cc:||dilinger, wad, pgf, joe|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||finalize|
Build 767, on a B4 laptop.
I nand-erased and installed build 767 yesterday. I've had two occasions today of the touchpad stopping to work: once I was running on battery, the other time it was plugged to the wall.
/var/log/messages gives the following error at the time the touchpad stops working:
"psmouse serio1: recalibration failed!"
A restart of sugar doesn't fix it. I don't have extreme power management activated, and when it happened, it was while using Browse or in a zoom level view (the B4 doesn't suspend anyway in this build).
Change History (16)
comment:8 Changed 6 years ago by mstone-xmlrpc
- Keywords cjbfor9.1.0 added
- Milestone changed from 8.2.1 to 9.1.0
comment:9 Changed 6 years ago by cscott
- Action Needed changed from never set to add to build
- Milestone changed from 9.1.0 to 8.2.1
comment:10 Changed 6 years ago by pgf
- Summary changed from B4, touchpad suddenly stops working to touchpad suddenly stops working (recalibration failed)