Ticket #9561 (closed defect: fixed)
mouse cursor moves after suspend/resume
- note the position of the mouse cursor
- go into suspend (os33 or later, so the screen will wake back up)
- wake with power button
- observe that mouse cursor jumps (often, but not always, straight up to the top of the screen)
- touch the touchpad lightly to cause a very small motion
- observe that the small motion is relative to the _previous_ position of the mouse cursor: i.e., the random jump after resume wasn't "real", in some sense.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.