test/fix disk full behaviour
|Reported by:||dsd||Owned by:||dsd|
|Component:||distro||Version:||1.5 Software Build os206 aka 10.1.1|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:||no action|
In 8.2 we took steps towards putting various files (e.g. Xauthority) in /tmp so that X could still launch on disk full.
Probably need to do the same things again.
Change History (23)
comment:9 Changed 5 years ago by triagebot
- Milestone changed from 1.5-software to 1.5-software-final
comment:10 Changed 5 years ago by Quozl
- Milestone changed from 1.5-software-final to 1.5-software-update
comment:15 Changed 5 years ago by Quozl
- Action Needed changed from reproduce to review
- Milestone changed from 1.5-software-later to 10.1.2
- Version changed from not specified to 1.5 Software Build os206 aka 10.1.1