After resuming Oficina, the Undo command deletes everything
|Reported by:||jfuhrer||Owned by:||pekayatt|
|Deployments affected:||Action Needed:|
Steps to reproduce:
- Draw several marks in Oficina. Press Keep.
- Click the close button and exit out of Oficina.
- Go to the journal and find the Oficina journal entry. Click Resume.
- After your drawing loads, click Undo. All marks will be undone. Clicking Redo will not restore them.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by alexandre
- Milestone changed from Untriaged to Trial-2
- Owner changed from alexandre to pekayatt
comment:2 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 8 years ago by pekayatt
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.